Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bringing in the New Year!!

Christmas this year was really awesome. It was so fun with little Morgan running around so hyper trying to decide which toy to play with first! I was completely amazed that I didn't have to constantly tell her to stay away from the christmas tree and gifts. The only incident we had with the tree is when Morgan sneezed so hard she lost her balance and fell into the tree!! She cried, I laughed..and she gave me dirty looks!! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Ryan and I got really spoiled and was given a gift from his family that is totally awesome. Six day vacation package to Coco Beach and a three day cruise to the Bahamas!! We were going to use that gift while we were down in Florida for Tommy's wedding but the cruise leaves the day before his wedding. So Ryan and I have until next September to take that vacation.
Morgan gets her tounge unsewn tomorrow!!! We are extremely excited and very stressed!! This is a huge step and very risky. We can't wait to her what she sounds like and are placing bets on what her first word will be. This will be extremely difficult for Morgan. When you walk into the hospital she knows where she is and immediately starts to cry. She has continually amazed us though on how she bounces back after every surgery.
The rest of our lives are the same. Ryan is in school and works full time. He still loves his job very much. I am still staying at home with Morgan which has proven to be a fill time job in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home