The Angus's
Well our lives are really busy but overall really good. Ryan is working on his Microsoft Certifications in school and is doing really well. He is also still working at MyFamily.Com but has changed positions again this week. Ryan was a night manager over 27 people but found he quickly got kicked out of the areas that he really enjoyed and that would benefit his schooling. So he obviously requested a change and he is now working in the digital preservations division. Ryan is a extremely proud daddy and a big softy when it comes to Morgan. She knows how to suck up to her daddy and get what she wants.
I am doing good as well. I am always running around with my head cut off! I am still working as hard as I can with Morgan and her physical therapy and of course she is always keeping me on my toes. I now also watch my sister Trina's three children while she is at work. This is a big change for me going from having one child to four a day. I love my nieces and nephew and I think Morgan will really benefit from being around other kids, especially cousins.
Morgan is very mobile now!! She of course crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on every piece of furniture in the house, and can now walk a few steps by herself. Morgan also eats everything she can find. She will be 18 months old in October and still is at 20 pounds. She is one tall, skinny kid. She still has tight curls in her hair, but of course only on the top. Morgan has a personality that in our minds is awesome for what she goes through. Morgan became very sick recently and we are now finding out that her ear tubes are now non-functional and she now has infections. She will undergo surgery on November 20th for ear tube repair and the final palate surgery. She will then undergo another surgery around six weeks later to unstitch her tounge. We hate to see her go through all of this, but we are very excited for her to finally be able to do normal stuff. We know she will pull though and bounce back faster than Ryan and I will. We added some pictures of Morgan and her latest activities.
We will be taking Morgan with us in January to Florida for Tommy's wedding. We have been showing her pictures of Sea World and she sits and claps her hands. It will be fun to see what she does when we get down there. All three of us will be ready for the break!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home